I'm the operator of my business Killsession Personal training out of Goodlife Health Clubs on Murray St in the city center - at this gym I specialize in fat loss, while also helping clients in muscle-building. I also offer Boxing Bootcamp and Park PT at Langley Park. I have completed a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at Edith Cowan University, a Certificate III & IV in Fitness, Level One and Level Two Certificate with Fighting Fit for Life, Level One Kettlebell Certificate with Iron Edge as well as their Biomechanics of Lifting Certificate, I also have accreditation's as a KickPad and PunchPad instructor. I'll be looking to complete my CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) qualification soon too and to become a ASCA Level One Strength Coach. In my spare time I study philosophy and have completed post graduate work in such (a Graducate Certificate in Philosopy) at Murdoch University with the possible intention of pursuing a PhD in this field. Theology, and philosophy have become major hobbies of mine in the last few years and if I am not at the gym, or studying to support my PT career, you can find me reading or studying them.
Top Posts & Pages
- bell hooks' "Feminist Theory: From Margin To Center": Chapter 1.
- bell hooks' "Feminist Theory: From Margin To Center": Chapter 2.
- The sickening apologetics of Ravi Zacharias
- Notes On Wittgenstein: "Ostensive Teaching Of Words" & "Picture Meaning Of Words" - Part 2.
- bell hooks’ “Feminist Theory: From Margin To Center”: Chapter 4.
- Notes On Wittgenstein: "Ostensive Teaching Of Words" & "Picture Meaning Of Words" - Part 1.
- bell hooks’ “Feminist Theory: From Margin To Center”: Chapter 5.
- Evan Fales On Methodological Naturalism.
- Second Assignment: ‘In what ways does Kant’s transcendental critique answer sceptical problems posed by Hume, e.g. about space & time, cause and effect, and distinct and continued existence?’
- Notes on Heidegger: "Being And Time" - Dasein As Understanding.
- Interesting. I fall on the anti-fat shaming side. This pretty much summarizes why.... fb.me/5L5W7SiBBHope you guys are loving the Tweets! 11 hours ago
- Just represented AIPT at the Surge Open Day and caught up with some awesome peeps! – attending 1st Anniversary... fb.me/8eDpm1HUkHope you guys are loving the Tweets! 2 days ago
- I've got 10 years in the industry (having lived solely in that time on the money I make from personal training),... fb.me/5LWKM53kBHope you guys are loving the Tweets! 3 days ago