Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I'm a personal trainer at CBD Health Spa on Murray St in the city centre - at this gym I specialise in fat loss, nutrition advice, strength, fitness and rehab. I have completed a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at Edith Cowan University, I have my Certificate III & IV in Fitness, as well as posessing accreditations as a KickPad and PunchPad instructor. I'll be looking to complete my CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) qualification soon too. In my spare time I am studying a Graducate Certificate in Philosopy at Murdoch University with the possible intention of pursuing a PhD in this field. Theology, and philosophy has become a major hobby of mine in the last few years and if I am not at the gym, or studying to support my PT career, you can find me reading or studying philosophy.
Top Posts & Pages
- Notes On Wittgenstein: "Ostensive Teaching Of Words" & "Picture Meaning Of Words" - Part 1.
- First Assignment: 'Critically Examine Descartes' Two Arguments For The Existence Of God.'- Pt. 2.
- The sickening apologetics of Ravi Zacharias
- bell hooks' "Feminist Theory: From Margin To Center": Chapter 2.
- Notes on 'Trick Or Treatment'- Introduction & Chapter 1 by Ernst & Singh.
- Notes on Heidegger: "Being And Time" - Dasein As Understanding.
- Meaning and Interpretation - Assignment One: "Explain Frege's distinction between Sinn and Bedeutung".
- Loftier Musings On Kreeft's Handbook of Catholic Apologetics.
- bell hooks’ “Feminist Theory: From Margin To Center”: Chapter 5.
- Exam Preparation - Foucault "What is Enlightenment?"
- If you want the body, you have to do the work. That. Simple. fb.me/23sr5JpCLHope you guys are loving the Tweets! 2 days ago
- Note to self: when trying out a new pre-workout supplement, read the suggested dosage before ingesting. Taking... fb.me/1V4zcHVkhHope you guys are loving the Tweets! 2 days ago
- With so much skepticism towards science these days, learning how to evaluate nutritional, scientific, or even... fb.me/1KHL6WGMvHope you guys are loving the Tweets! 2 days ago