Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I'm a personal trainer at CBD Health Spa on Murray St in the city centre - at this gym I specialise in fat loss, nutrition advice, strength, fitness and rehab. I have completed a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at Edith Cowan University, I have my Certificate III & IV in Fitness, as well as posessing accreditations as a KickPad and PunchPad instructor. I'll be looking to complete my CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) qualification soon too. In my spare time I am studying a Graducate Certificate in Philosopy at Murdoch University with the possible intention of pursuing a PhD in this field. Theology, and philosophy has become a major hobby of mine in the last few years and if I am not at the gym, or studying to support my PT career, you can find me reading or studying philosophy.
Top Posts & Pages
- First Assignment: 'Critically Examine Descartes' Two Arguments For The Existence Of God.'- Pt. 2.
- bell hooks' "Feminist Theory: From Margin To Center": Chapter 1.
- Lecture Series: Pt 3 – Descartes' Fourth, Fifth And Sixth Meditations.
- Notes on 'Trick Or Treatment'- Introduction & Chapter 1 by Ernst & Singh.
- Exam Preparation - Foucault "What is Enlightenment?"
- Meaning And Interpretation Assignment Two - "Compare The Theories Of Meaning Of Three Philosophers Discussed In This Unit And Justify Why You Chose Those Three".
- Meaning and Interpretation - Assignment One: "Explain Frege's distinction between Sinn and Bedeutung".
- bell hooks' "Feminist Theory: From Margin To Center": Chapter 2.
- bell hooks’ “Feminist Theory: From Margin To Center”: Chapter 3.
- Meaning And Interpretation Assignment Two – “Compare The Theories Of Meaning Of Three Philosophers Discussed In This Unit And Justify Why You Chose Those Three”. - Part 2.
- Second Assignment: ‘In what ways does Kant’s transcendental critique answer sceptical problems posed by Hume, e.g. about space & time, cause and effect, and distinct and continued existence?’
- This is why we don't want "thinness", we want fitness, strength, muscle, athleticism, flexibility... Being healthy... fb.me/NFsSK9xXHope you guys are loving the Tweets! 1 week ago
- "Achieving total athleticism means moving away from strengths and confronting weaknesses." Mine are, my cardio,... fb.me/yh36fUOZHope you guys are loving the Tweets! 1 week ago
- Morning everyone! For those who dot subscribe to it there's a new blog post up. Today I share some of the... fb.me/2ZBgL4YSlHope you guys are loving the Tweets! 2 weeks ago